Welcome to DJU
DJU Productions is Houston’s Premier full-service audio visual production company! Through customer service and price competitiveness DJU has been a major Trendsetter in the Houston area for over two decades. With over 25,000 events and 70+ years of combined experience, our Innovative staff of Event Designers and our Cutting Edge Production Team will help create the perfect atmosphere at your event! From the Elegant and Inspiring to the Entertaining and Unique, let us help you turn your vision into Reality!
Whether you are planning corporate events (company picnics, holiday parties, corporate galas) or private events (wedding receptions, bar and bat mitzvahs, milestone birthdays, graduation parties, school event etc.).
CALL NOW & WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER!!
Like us on facebook
- Last night we got to show case our New Interactive LED Bars!!! Thanks Wedding Trends!!!
- Our own Bill Cox as "Dr. Bill" in Obamacare: Revealed. Apparently, he does more than Comedy acting, DJ, Producing etc... Obamacare: Revealed! http://youtu.be/tAARQ8ShFgc
- Norris Conference Ctr for their 5th Anniversary at City Centre. hard to believe it's been that long. Let's drink, gamble and give away some door prizes...
- What a great photo shoot DJU had yesterday at Darryl&Co. That team is so great over there. We just loved shooting in your amazing show room! Also a HUGE thank you to Tara Sturgeon and Beauty By Tara for there fantastic work on our models. They looked lovely..
- Slow Motion Video Booth for Pixel Studio Open House. Hosted by Dakota Piper Events, Music by Dj's Unlimited Productions / DJU Productions & food provided by Melange Catering!
- Having a blast with Lion & Lamb and Darryl&Co at EVENTSPIRATION !!!
- EVENTSPIRATION !!
- ISES Eventspiration !!!
- EVENTSPIRATION !!!!
- Having a blast at Eventspiration by ISES with DJU!!!
- Looking for Maid of Honor toast ideas... follow the link.
- Darrell Ripley may have more Wedding Wire reviews than anyone else with DJU. Darrell has a history in radio, DJing for clubs all over the Houston area, stand up comedy, and is currently our Director of Sales. It was hard to pick a review to share with everyone, but here it is! Thank you to the Wedding Wire user who took the time to post it!: Yes, Darrell is very good looking! _________________________________ I could not be happier that we chose DJU to be our entertainment for the wedding. First of all, they were so flexible when less than one week before the wedding I asked them not to perform during our ceremony. They got me a gorgeous monogram instead. They called and followed up with me always. Great communication! I had to change music and people who gave speeches so many times, and these guys easily made all of those changes for me. On the day of our wedding everything went flawless. Darrell went to meet us personally and to make sure that we have everything in line. I gave him special instructions and he did everything that we asked him to do. Darrell is also very good looking ;) and well dressed. We had a very elegant wedding and he fitted right in. He made all the announcements and really made everything look effortless. My guests have noticed how well-organized our event was. Darrel really helped us! I would definitely recommend DJU and Darrell. I am a very demanding bride (so demanding that it is almost impossible to make me happy!), and DJU with Darrel did make me more than happy!!!
- Working at the Brookwood Community Center in Brookshire. This is the courtyard outside of the ballroom. It's surrounded by multiple large greenhouses. Wonderful place perfect For plant lovers.
- Bridal show at Hilton North Houston. Bring on the brides..
- DJU photo shoot coming up Wednesday at Daryl&Co. With hair and make up provided by Beauty By Ali. She is one if the best and DJU couldn't be happier about working with her.
- DJU had the pleasure to work an event with Laura of CinerGy Works! Also making an appearance was Alanis Morissette. DJU floored the entire back yard, did the stage set along with AJ's Urban Petals, and all lighting and sound. Here are some of the highlight photos!
- If you could be guaranteed weather and a setting like this, every country person would want to be married here. Just picturesque and stunning. A beautiful day at historic George Ranch...
- Hey! DJU here at Bentwater Yacht & Country Club on Lake Conroe with a photo booth for Hope For Holly! It rained a bit, but look at it now!
- 60's themed surprise party!
- Get your tickets!!!! It's going to be awesome!!!
- Strand lighting is an amazing way to light your event!
- Thank you to the Wedding Wire user who took the time to post this review! We're thrilled that we could be a part of your special day and wish you a long, happy marriage! We'd like to let everyone know how proud we are of Guy! Guy is a sales manager, DJ, and a member of the cover band The Mockingbirds. ________________________________________ Guy Branche did a fantastic job at our wedding – we can’t speak highly enough about him. He was talented, professional, enthusiastic, friendly, and responsive. Many guests told us that they really liked our DJ, too. Guy kept the dance floor full all night long – the handful of times when it seemed like guests might be getting a little tired, Guy would play a song that got everyone energized and back on the dance floor. When one of our guests requested a song that wasn’t in the song library, Guy managed to procure it for us on the spot and play it. Guy was really able to pick up on what our guests liked and keep the party rocking! Guy was alert throughout the night and picked up subtle cues from us during songs/dances (usually a slight nod of the head to move on to the next song). Guy also had a smile on his face all night long, which was great. Guy was so nice throughout the entire planning process, meeting with my husband and me twice and corresponding as needed via email. DJU helped us think through all our music needs for the ceremony and the reception, and played the exact versions of the pieces that we requested. We loved the photo lounge as well – the lounge was much roomier than the typical photo booth, and DJU wasn’t stingy with the number of photo strips printed for each take. Lastly, we had DJU provide all our lighting for the reception – we had 20 uplights, and they made our venue (the Parador) look absolutely incredible. Most importantly, they did all the planning and set up themselves! I didn’t have to tell them where to put any of the lights! In fact, Guy and his team set up all the equipment for the ceremony and the reception. We didn’t have to worry about setup or breakdown at all, which meant one fewer thing to have to think about on the wedding day.